Thunder Shark Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bicycle Engine Kit - 5.0 HP
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. BOTTOM-END AND TOP-END NEED TO BE ASSEMBLED.
These Thunder Shark Pro Racing 66cc/80cc bicycle engine kits give 5.0 HP “the powerhouse engine of the industry.”
Starting your Thunder Shark Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish). Pedal normally or use engine power at your option. The engine starts quickly when the handlebar clutch lever is released while pedaling. Twisting the throttle controls the speed to 35 mph. Speed depends on rear sprocket ratio and weight of rider.
Thunder Shark Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish) fits best on bikes with 25 to 30mm diameter 70 degree Vee type frames but can be installed on larger diameter tube frames with modifications. “Looks Cool” on the older cruiser type coaster brake bikes.
This bike motor kit comes with everything that you'll need except gas and oil! You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. There is no rope pulling needed and it gives more speed and gets around 150 miles on a gallon of gas. Please Tell a Friend about this product and help spread the word about motorized bike.
5.0 HP Engine Kit Includes:
- Thunder Shark Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bicycle Engine - 5.0 HP
- 66cc / 80cc Racing Turbo Cylinder and Carburetor Assembly
- Shark Racing CNC Cylinder Head - High Performance
- CNC High Sprocket Assembly - High Performance
- CNC Universal Mount - High Performance
- Boost Expansion Chamber Muffler - High Performance
- Supercharge CDI - High Performance
- Spring Chain Tensioner - High Performance
- Stainless Steel Heavy Duty 66cc / 80cc Engine Screw Set
- Friction Clutch, Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State New Design Capacitive Discharge (CD) Ignition
- 2 Cycle air cooled gas / oil mix engine.
- 2.0 Liter/0.66 Gallon Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Fuel Line
- Improved Gas Valve
- Drive Chain Idler
- Improved NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Chain Guard
- Steel Tube Intake
- Fuel Filter
- Pulling Tool Kit
- Universal Motor Mount
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
- Free technical support within one (1) week after receiving the kit
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)This bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.