Raw Racer 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bicycle Engine Kit (Standard Finish)
Gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
This bicycle motor engine fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 66cc bicycle motor engine is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24" – 26" or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate.
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine
USPS Priority/Express - For Canadian shipping.
USPS Express - For all other International orders must travel by air
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)
This bicycle motor engine is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
- When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
- After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Skills & Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices and Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this engine will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this engine or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Disclaimer: Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exists and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
- 2 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits
- 4 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits
- 4-Stroke Parts For Your Motorized Bicycle
- All Bicycle Engine Parts
- Bags & Baskets
- Bicycle Accessories
- Bicycle Engine Carburetors & Air Filters
- Bicycle Motor After Market Parts
- Bike Horns
- Bike Lights
- Camera & Music Players
- Chains & Sprockets
- Chopper Bikes
- Chrome Parts For Your Bicycle
- Clutch Parts
- CNC High Performance Parts
- Combo Deals
- Crankshaft Parts
- Cycling Jerseys & Shorts
- Cylinder Parts
- Daily Deals
- Discontinued Engine Kits
- Engine Kits
- Engines Only
- Eye Wear
- Featured Products
- Frames & Wheels
- Gas Tanks
- Magneto Electric Parts
- Miscellaneous Parts
- Motorcycle Gadgets
- Motorcycle Lights
- Motorcycle Parts
- Motorcycle Racing Jackets
- Motorized Bicycle
- Motorized Bicycles
- Motorized Bicycles Top Sellers
- Mounts & Holders
- New 79cc 4-Stroke Parts & Kits!
- New Arrivals
- Racing Pants
- Safety Gear
- Speedometers & Timers
- Throttle Parts, Lines & Cables
- Tools & Gadgets
- Top 20 High Performance Parts