HuaSheng 49cc with Centrifugal Clutch Engine Only (4-stroke)
Transmission: Chain Drive Centrifugal Clutch Transmission with 10 Tooth Sprocket
Clutch: Clutch Flyweight for 5/8 Tapered Shaft Engines
Kit: GasBike Racer Chain Drive Kit
HuaSheng 4-Cycle 49cc Motor Specs:
- No load RPM: 8500 Cooling: Forced Air
- Displacement bore & stroke: 41.8 x 35.8
- Power: 1.2KW @6800 rpm
- Torque: 2.0Nm @4500 rpm
- Engine net weight: 5.2 kg
- Length x width x height: 247 mm x 225 mm x 335 mm
- PTO shaft rotation: CCW centrifugal clutch
- Crankcase oil change: 50 hours after change, first at 10 hours operation
- Rear mount engine has closed loop fuel system. V-Frame mount does not
Pay no sales tax (except CA) on this 4-stroke gas bike motor kit!
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate. Dimensions: This 49cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24” – 26” or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 20 lbs to your bike. Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
We can ship to PO BOXES at this time. Through UPS we offer many shipping methods and for International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD, (2-6 days; does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages to Canada. Skills & Experience: The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning. Notices & Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.