GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit - Description
Gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.*Minimal assembly required.
These GT5 Pro Racing 66cc bicycle engine kits give 3.0 HP “the little powerhouse engine of the industry.”
3.0 HP 2 cycle gas/oil mix bike motor kits. GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit: 1/2 gal. gas tank, chain and sprocket, handlebar controls, mounting hardware package and instruction sheet. Total wt. is 24 to 27 lbs.
Starting your GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish)Motorized Bicycle: Pedal normally or use engine power at your option. The engine starts quickly when the handlebar clutch lever is released while pedaling. Twisting the throttle controls the speed to 35 mph. Speed depends on rear sprocket ratio and weight of rider.
GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish) fits best on bikes with 25 to 30mm diameter 70 degree Vee type frames but can be installed on larger diameter tube frames with modifications. “Looks Cool” on the older cruiser type coaster brake bikes.
This bike motor kit comes with everything that you'll need except gas and oil! You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. There is no rope pulling needed and it gives more speed and gets around 150 miles on a gallon of gas. Please Tell a Friend about this product and help spread the word about motorized bike.
How are angle fire slant head motors different? The spark plug at the top is at a 45 degree angle instead of straight up. This gives the motor higher compression and adds up to an extra 3 MPH.
Get your GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish) now while supplies last at this price.
Bicycle Motor Engine Kit Includes: (View Larger Image)
- GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish)
- comes with Racing CNC Cylinder Head. $90 Value!
- 3.0 HP. - Speed depends on rear sprocket ratio and weight of rider, weight of bike, the climate and the terrain being ridden.
- Standard Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch, Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State New Design Capacitive Discharge (CD) Ignition
- 2 Cycle air cooled gas / oil mix engine.
- 44-Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter/0.66 Gallon Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Fuel Line
- Improved Gas Valve
- Drive Chain Idler
- Improved NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Chain Guard
- Steel Tube Intake
- Fuel Filter
- Tool Kit
- Universal Motor Mount
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
- Free technical support within one (1) week after receiving the kit
- Extra Standard Slant Cylinder Head
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit
GT5 66cc Slant Head (Standard Finish) Bicycle Engine Kit FAQs:
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 26" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 66cc/80cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 26" or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 24 lbs to your bike.
We Can ship to PO BOXES at this time. For International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD. This does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages Internationally and to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)This bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
Skills And Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices And Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
|Disclaimer: Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exists and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.|
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.