- All Bicycle Engine Kits and Parts
- GRUBEE StarFire GT-2 48cc (All Chrome Engine With Chrome Gas Tank)
GRUBEE StarFire GT-2 48cc (All Black Engine, Covers & Head) (SOLD OUT) - Description
This product is S O L D O U T:
Please consider one of our NEW Grubee 2 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits and a PRE SALE saving you $60 now!
GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B 48cc: $139.00 After July 8, 2009 $199.00
GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc: $149.00 After July 8, 2009 $209.00
Please no phone calls or emails requesting tracking numbers until Friday 7/10; you will be notified with your tracking numbers.
Exclusive Grubee Inc., China Gas bicycle motor kits with square heads and 5 different models and specs are now available through GasBike.net only. These GRUBEE StarFire GT-2 48cc bike motor kits are known as the Rolls Royce of motors and have “Black Cat” Mufflers which are EPA Approved and Certified.
This bicycle motor engine kit comes with everything that you'll need! You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. There is no rope pulling needed and it goes up to 40 MPH and gets around 150 miles on a gallon of gas. Please Tell a Friend about this product and help spread the word about Motorized Bicycles.
Get your GRUBEE StarFire GT-2 48cc bicycle motor kit with full black engine with black covers & head now while supplies last at this price...
Wholesale GRUBEE StarFire GT-2 48cc Bicycle Motors can be made here.
This bike motor engine kit includes:
- GRUBEE All Black Engine With Black Covers & Head
- Square Chrome Head
- 2 cycle 48cc engine with built in clutch
- Magneto with kill switch
- 44 Tooth 9 hole chrome sprocket
- 1/2 gallon fuel tank
- EPA approved Black Cat muffler
- Clutch handle and cable
- Twist throttle and cable
- Drive chain idler
- Carburetor assembly
- Chrome lined cylinder wall
- 45 degree angle fire head
- 203 crankcase bearings
- Needle bearings on piston wrist pin
- Improved carburetor design
- CD ignition assembly
- Standard 410 chain
- Chain tensioner guide
- Chain Guard
- 2 Spark Plugs
- All the mounting brackets, gaskets, and hardware.
- Complete users manual / installation instructions.
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
DISCLAIMER: IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPOSIBILITY TO CHECK WITH THEIR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS THAT THE ENGINE KIT THAT THEY ARE PURCHASING IS LEGAL AND PERMITTED TO INSTALL AND USE ON THEIR BICYCLE FOR ON-ROAD AND OFF-ROAD.
We cannot ship ANY Bicycle Motors or Bike Engine Kits to California due to CARB regulations.
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 48cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24” – 26” or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 20 lbs to your bike.
Click here to view EPA Certification and Grubee Authorized Dealer Badge
We Cannot ship to PO BOXES at this time.
Through UPS we offer many shipping methods and for International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD, (2-6 days; does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)The bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary. During the break-in period (1st 4 tanks of fuel, the ratio is 16 to 20 parts gasoline to 1 part 2 cycle oil. After the break-in period, the ratio is increased to 20 to 25 parts gasoline to 1 part oil. The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Skills & Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices & Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Due to California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations we cannot sell to California Residence at this time.
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
|Disclaimer: Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exists and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.|
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.