Raw Racer 66cc/80cc Slant Head Motorized Bicycle
This motorized bicycle engine kit includes:
- 26" Men's Kent Bayside Cruiser Bike Shimano 7-speed , Color May Vary
- Raw Racer 66cc/80cc Engine Slant Head 3.0 HP
- Standard Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Fuel Line #2
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner with Bearings
- Improved NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Improved 415 Chain
- Chain Guard
- Tool Kit
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Universal Motor Mount
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
The Bayside from Kent Bicycles is a hot rod cruiser that looks fast standing still. Lean and mean is the name of the game with a gloss black cantilevered aluminum frame, sweet red rims and fenders and swept back handlebars. Shimano provides the seven-speed drivetrain with easy twist shifters, and front and rear alloy sidepull handbrakes keep this wildcat under control. Comfy rubber bumper suspension seat for longer adventures and the seat height is quickly adjusted with no tools courtesy of the seat post clamp lever. When you've got the need for speed and a yearning to look cool while doing it, the Bayside is the ticket.
Nationwide Access, LLC is an authorized distributor of Raw Racer 66/80cc in the U.S.
Raw Racer 66/80cc 66cc/80cc (Standard Finish) Slant Head Bike Motor Kit FAQs:
Question: How much weight will this engine kit add to a bike?
Answer: The 48cc, 66cc/80cc engine kits will add 24 lbs to your bike. The 49cc engine kit will add 31 lbs to your bike. Note: We suggest a 26" Men's standard V frame bike.
Question: What fuel do I use for this engine kit?
Answer: This 2 stroke stroke motor kit requires an Oil and Gas Mixture as follows:
When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
You should get 100-150 Miles per gallon and achieve 20-40 MPH depending on climate, altitude, bike weight and rider weight
Question: How do I start and stop my bike with the Raw Racer 66/80cc 66cc/80cc?
Answer: The starting and stopping of this two stroke motor kits is this:
You can still pedal bike like normal with clutch lever held in or locked in with button.
To Start: It's just like riding a bike normally, hold in the clutch and pedal the bike to get some speed, then release the clutch to "Jump Start" the motor. If you know of or remember jump starting a Manual VW Bug this start method is the same.
To Stop: While the engine is running you can hold in the clutch and the engine will idle. Push the Kill Switch on the throttle to kill the motor. The clutch must be held in when the bike is in motion or the motor will keep running.
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 66cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24" – 26" or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 24 lbs to your bike.
USPS Priority/Express - For Canadian shipping.
USPS Express - For all other International orders must travel by air
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)
This bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
- When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
- After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Skills & Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning for yourmotorized bicycle.
Notices and Disclaimer:
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Disclaimer: Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exists and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.