- 4 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits
- Ghost Racer 7G T-Belt Drive V-Mount Engine Kit Special Edition With Hu
NOTE: If you have a bicycle with a one-piece crank, you will need to buy a bottom bracket conversion kit separately. Please select the option above.
*Bicycle not included with this kit.
Ghost Racer 7G T-Belt Drive V-Mount Kit Special Edition with HuaSheng 49cc 4-Stroke Engine
This kit features a 49cc HuaSheng motor with Clutch Flyweight for 5/8 Keyed Shaft. Using a belt drive single speed transmission for smooth acceleration. This kit includes a 2 piece wide crank kit, if the bike has a 1 piece crankset a conversion bottom bracket will need to be used (not included).
4 Stroke engine kits are very different from 2 stroke kits in many ways. Building a 4 stroke bike is a little more involved then the two strokes, the extra effort is worth it. Pull start engine, not push start like the 2 strokes. Overall this type of engine is more reliable with more power and torque. With some of the larger cc motors, the top speeds far exceed the 2 strokes. Since these motors are larger in cc they are also larger in size and weight. Almost all bicycles will need to use a wider crank setup to clear the motor, the stock arms and pedals will hit the motor when pedaled as a regular bike. One piece cranks will also require a bottom bracket conversion set as well (not included).
This style of the engine might need slight modification to the bikes and will not fit all frames.
Advantages of 4 Stroke Bicycle engine kits:
- Use straight gas (no mixing oil with gas)
- More Horsepower
- More Torque
- Quieter Engine
This 4-Stroke Kit includes::
- HuaSheng 49cc with 5/8" Straight Shaft Engine (4-Stroke)
- 100 Tooth Belt Transmission for Keyed Shaft
- 2.5 L Gas Tank
- Gasoline Tank Switch (AL)
- Fuel Line #2
- Fuel Filter
- Improved Wide Pedal Crank
- 44 Tooth Sprocket
- Pineapple Bushing
- Accelerograph Throttle Handle
- Throttle Cable 50"
- Mounting Plate
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner
- Chain Guard
- Belt Remover/Adjusting Tool
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-Stroke OHV Single Cylinder
- Max Power(kw/r/min): 1.5 KW / 2 HP / 6800
- Fuel Consumption(g/kw·h): ≤480
- Fuel Consumption(L/h): 0.78
- LWA(dB(A)): 101
- Net Weight(kg): 7
- Displacement(cc): 49.1
- Oil Capacity(mL): 250
- Ignition System: TCI
- Compression Ratio: 7.4
- Carburetor: Float
- Starting System: Recoil
- Approximate Dimensions: Height - 9 1/2", Width - 11", Length - 9"
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.