- All Bicycle Engine Kits and Parts
- SkyHawk Aluminum Bike Frame GT2A-S for 48cc / 66cc 2-Stroke and 4-Stro
SkyHawk Aluminum Bike Frame GT2A-S for 48cc / 66cc 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke Engines
Type: Unknown Type
Click here to see the SkyHawk Aluminum Bike Frame GT2-A for 48cc / 66cc 2-Stroke & 4-Stroke Engines for $149 Free Shipping.
SkyHawk Aluminum Alloy Bike Frame GT2A-S for 48cc / 66cc 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke Engines
No pedestal mount
- Built-in 2.4L gas tank
- Designed for the late style 2-cycle engines with 50mm wide front mount stud spacing, and also accepts 4-cyle engines
- 26" frame made especially heavy duty for gas engine applications
- Available with 135mm rear frame width for either single speed or multi-speed bikes
- 38mm diameter downtube 70 degrees angle V frame
- The GT2S-A frame is made for the new 203 brg engines with the 50mm wide front mount stud spacing for big downtubes. This frame is not to be used with older 2 cycle engines with 40mm wide stud spacing at front mount
- No other bike frame in the world is especially made for motorization
- Seat post angle allows for level carburetor
- Big bottom hole for 1 piece pedal crank
- Material: Aluminum - No gas tank rusting
- Net weight 6.5 lbs; Gross weight 10.50 lbs; Dimension (box) 43.70 in x 6.50 in x 22.24 in
- Straight rear drop outs for easy chain tightening.
- Cable eyelets for securing all cables.
- 50mm OD x 43mm ID stem
* Orders received Monday-Friday by 3:00PM EST
are eligible for Same Day Shipping!
Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
Other fine products