The Raw Racer engine kit has always been a popular choice for the motorized bike enthusiasts and racers. With its durability and reliability, it has always been an easy choice. But now, the Raw Racer is making a big come back.
NOTE: Top end assembly required for this engine kit.
- 50mm bore single piece cylinder/head (increased weight capacity, lower operating temps, easier starting, sustained power output across varied rpm range)
- Comes with GT80 Reed Valve & Keihin Carburetor Clone Assembly
- Silver anti-corrosion coating
- High performance CDI with Yamaha components
- Improved magneto
- High end allen bolts
- Improved gas cap
This bike motor engine kit includes:
- Raw Racer III 80cc/100cc Engine Slant Head - 3.5HP+
- GT80 Reed Valve & Keihin Carburetor Clone Assembly
- Standard Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Fuel Line #2
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner with Bearings
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Improved 415 Chain
- Chain Guard
- Tool Kit
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Universal Motor Mount
- Complete User Manual
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
- Extra Standard Slant Cylinder Head
- Improved magneto
- Stainless steel allen bolts
- Better balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Stuffed crank case
- Large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Round exhaust port
- 40mm crank stroke (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long rod (89mm)
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"
Question: How much weight will this engine kit add to a bike?
Answer: The engine kits will add about 26 lbs to your bike. Note: We suggest a 26" Men's standard V frame bike.
Question: What fuel do I use for this engine kit?
Answer: This 2 stroke stroke motor kit requires an Oil and Gas Mixture as follows:
When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
You should get 100-150 Miles per gallon and achieve 30-40 MPH depending on climate, altitude, bike weight and rider weight
Question: How do I start and stop my bike with the Raw Racer III?
Answer: The starting and stopping of this two stroke motor kits is this:
You can still pedal bike like normal with clutch lever held in or locked in with button.
To Start: It's just like riding a bike normally, hold in the clutch and pedal the bike to get some speed, then release the clutch to "Jump Start" the motor. If you know of or remember jump starting a Manual VW Bug this start method is the same.
To Stop: While the engine is running you can hold in the clutch and the engine will idle. Push the Kill Switch on the throttle to kill the motor. The clutch must be held in when the bike is in motion or the motor will keep running.
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)
This bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
- When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
- After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.