- All Bicycle Engine Kits and Parts
- HuaSheng 49cc with 5/8" Straight Shaft Engine Only (4-stroke)
HuaSheng 49cc with 5/8" Straight Shaft Engine Only (4-stroke)
At approximately 2.5 HP this bicycle engine gets about 100 to 150 mpg and can hits speeds of 35 MPH or more. 4 cycle engines require little maintenance. Simply add gas and oil and the engine is ready to operate. Make regular oil changes and your engine will last you for many years to come.
Transmission: 80 or 100 Tooth Belt Transmission for Keyed Shaft
Clutch: Clutch Flyweight for 5/8" Straight Shaft Engines
Kit: Ghost Racer 7G T-Belt Drive V-Mount Kit Special Edition
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-Stroke OHV Single Cylinder
- Max Power(kw/r/min): 1.5 KW / 2 HP / 6800
- Fuel Consumption(g/kw·h): ≤480
- Fuel Consumption(L/h): 0.78
- LWA(dB(A)): 101
- Net Weight(kg): 7
- Displacement(cc): 49.1
- Oil Capacity(mL): 250
- Ignition System: TCI
- Compression Ratio: 7.4
- Carburetor: Float
- Starting System: Recoil
- Approximate Dimensions: Height - 9 1/2", Width - 11", Length - 9"
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.