- All Bicycle Engine Kits and Parts
- GT6 Pro Racing ENGINE ONLY 66cc/80cc
Note: Assembly required
- Comes with the Shark Racing CNC Cylinder Head
- Comes with NT Carburetor with CNC Velocity Stack # 2 - High Performance
Gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
This GT6 Pro Racing 66cc bicycle engine give 3 HP “the little powerhouse engine of the industry.”
Starting your GT6 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor (Standard Finish): Pedal normally or use engine power at your option. The engine starts quickly when the handlebar clutch lever is released while pedaling. Twisting the throttle controls the speed to 35 mph. Speed depends on rear sprocket ratio and weight of rider.
GT6 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor (Standard Finish) fits best on bikes with 25 to 30mm diameter 70 degree Vee type frames but can be installed on larger diameter tube frames with modifications. You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. There is no rope pulling needed and it gives more speed and gets around 150 miles on a gallon of gas. Please Tell a Friend about this product and help spread the word about Motorized Bicycles.
This bicycle motor engine fits most Mens 26" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 66cc/80cc bicycle motor engine is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 26" or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate.
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine
* Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
We Can ship to PO BOXES at this time. For International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD. This does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages Internationally and to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)This bicycle motor engine is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
Skills And Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices And Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this engine will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this engine or any warranty after installation.
|Disclaimer: Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exists and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.|
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
Other fine products