Grubee Inc., China Gas has extended more of it's bicycle motor kits to the NationWide Access, LLC family of websites to distribute it's These GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B 48cc bicycle engine kits give 1.95 – 2.2 HP “the little powerhouse engine of the industry.” These kits are known as the Rolls Royce of motors and have "Black Cat" Mufflers which are EPA Approved and Certified which is why we carry them and the 6-Month Warranty on manufacturer defects.
This bicycle motor engine kit comes with everything that you'll need except gas and oil! You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. There is no rope pulling needed and it gives more speed and gets around 150 miles on a gallon of gas. Please Tell a Friend about this product and help spread the word aboutMotorized Bicycles.
Get your SkyHawk GT2B 48cc bicycle motor kit with the black finish now while supplies last at this price... Wholesale SkyHawk GT2B 48cc Bicycle Engine Kitscan be made here.
This bike motor engine kit includes:
- GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B Brand 2 Cycle 48cc Engine Kit
- 1.95 – 2.2 HP
- Solid Black Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 5 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.5 Liter/0.66 Gallon Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- EPA Approved Black Cat Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Drive Chain Idler
- Standard NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Standard 410 Chain
- Chain Guard
- Extra Spark Plug Included In Tool Kit
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Complete User Manual (Located under bottom liner in box)/ Installation Manual Is On Our Down Load Page
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
- Free technical support within one (1) week after receiving the kit
DISCLAIMER: IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPOSIBILITY TO CHECK WITH THEIR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS THAT THE ENGINE KIT THAT THEY ARE PURCHASING IS LEGAL AND PERMITTED TO INSTALL AND USE ON THEIR BICYCLE FOR ON-ROAD AND OFF-ROAD.
We cannot ship ANY 2-stroke Bicycle Motors or Bike Engine Kits to California due to CARB regulations.
Nationwide Access, LLC is an authorized distributor of Grubee Skyhawks in the U.S. and has an approved E.P.A. certification.
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 48cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24" – 26" or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 24 lbs to your bike.
We can ship to PO BOXES at this time.
For International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD,
This does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery).
We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages Internationally and to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)This bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
Skills And Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices And Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Due to California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations we cannot sell to California Residence at this time.
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.