Gasbike CNC Chain Tensioner
- Made with light weight, durable aluminum.
- Sprocket is heat treated and hardened for longer life and better efficiency.
- 12 tooth #415 Chain sprocket.
- Sprocket sits at an angle for better alignment with the rear sprocket.
NOTE: - Recommended frame is Gasbike frame and similar dimension frames. It will not work with our KMB frame and similar frames.
Direction To Install:-
- Clean the frame surface for any dust.
- Apply 3-4 layers of tape (Tape is included in the kit) on the position where you want to install the chain tensioner.
- Assemble the sprocket to the slot provided on the bigger metal pieces using the spacer and bolt (Spacer and bolt are Included in the kit)
- Place the bigger metal piece over the taped area and place the smaller metal piece on the other side (Inside)
- Now secure the tensioner tightly using the assembly bolts (Bolts are included in the kit).
Get Free Shipping! - Spend $35 or more on Bike Motor Parts and get free shipping on the parts in your order. (Shipping charges will still apply to items from other categories.)
* Orders received Monday-Friday by 3:00PM EST
are eligible for Same Day Shipping!
Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.