GasBike Racer Chain Drive Motorized Bicycle with HuaSheng 49cc 4-Stroke Engine
NOTE: Due to high demand, the bicycle is currently unavailable. You may purchase the engine kit separately using this link.
GasBike Racer Chain Drive Kit with HuaSheng 49cc 4-Stroke Engine
This kit features a 49cc HuaSheng motor with Clutch Flyweight for 5/8 Tapered Shaft, using a chain drive single speed transmission. This kit includes a 2 piece wide crank kit, if the bike has a 1 piece crankset a conversion bottom bracket will need to be used.
4 Stroke engine kits are very different from 2 stroke kits in many ways. Building a 4 stroke bike is a little more involved then the two strokes, the extra effort is worth it. Pull start engine, not push start like the 2 strokes. Overall this type of engine is more reliable with more power and torque. With some of the larger cc motors, the top speeds far exceed the 2 strokes. Since these motors are larger in cc they are also larger in size and weight. Almost all bicycles will need to use a wider crank setup to clear the motor, the stock arms and pedals will hit the motor when pedaled as a regular bike. One piece cranks will also require a bottom bracket conversion set as well (not included).
This style of the engine might need slight modification to the bikes and will not fit all frames.
Advantages of 4 Stroke Bicycle engine kits:
- Use straight gas (no mixing oil with gas)
- More Horsepower
- More Torque
- Quieter Engine
This 4-Stroke Motorized Bicycle Kit includes:
- 26" Hyper Cruiser Bike
- HuaSheng 49cc with Centrifugal Clutch Engine (4-Stroke)
- Chain Drive Centrifugal Clutch Transmission with 10 Tooth Sprocket
- 2.5 L Gas Tank
- Gasoline Tank Switch (AL)
- Fuel Line #2
- Fuel Filter
- Improved Wide Pedal Crank
- 44 Tooth Sprocket
- Pineapple Bushing
- Accelerograph Throttle Handle
- Throttle Cable 50"
- Mounting Plate
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner
- Chain Guard
- Bottom Bracket Conversion Kit
- No load RPM: 8500 Cooling: Forced Air
- Displacement bore & stroke: 41.8 x 35.8
- Power: 1.2KW @6800 rpm
- Torque: 2.0Nm @4500 rpm
- Engine net weight: 5.2 kg
- Length x width x height: 247 mm x 225 mm x 335 mm
- PTO shaft rotation: CCW centrifugal clutch
- Crankcase oil change: 50 hours after change, first at 10 hours operation
- Rear mount engine has closed loop fuel system. V-Frame mount does not
* Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.