Gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
- 2.75 HP (horse power)
- 25 to 40 mph depending on the gear ratio and weight.
- MPG 100-150 miles per gallon
- Adds only about 20lbs to your bike
- Great quality bicycle engine kit
- Independent drive sprocket and chain does not interfere with your current drive chain and peddling
This bike motor engine kit includes:
- 80cc Raw Motor Engine 2.75 HP
- Comes with the Super Mount. $15 Value!
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Fuel Line #2
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner with Bearings
- Improved NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Improved 415 Chain
- Chain Guard
- Tool Kit
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Universal Motor Mount
- Complete User Manual
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit
80cc Raw Motor Bicycle Engine Kit FAQs:
Question: How much weight will this engine kit add to a bike?
- Answer: This kit will add about 20lbs to your bike.
Question: What fuel do I use for this engine kit?
Answer: This 2 stroke stroke motor kit requires an Oil And Gas Mixture as follows:
When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
You should get 100-150 Miles per gallon and achieve 20-40 MPHdepending on climate, altitude, bike weight and rider weight
Question: How do I start and stop my bike with the 80cc Raw Motor Bicycle Engine?
Answer: The starting and stopping of this two stroke motor kits is this:
You can still pedal bike like normal with clutch lever held in or locked in with button.
To Start: It's just like riding a bike normally, hold in the clutch and pedal the bike to get some speed, then release the clutch to "Jump Start" the motor. If you know of or remember jump starting a Manual VW Bug this start method is the same.
To Stop: While the engine is running you can hold in the clutch and the engine will idle. Push the Kill Switch on the throttle to kill the motor. The clutch must be held in when the bike is in motion or the motor will keep running.
This bike engine kit fits most mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame and at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate. Large bikes (with larger frames/down tubes) may require the Universal Motor Mount.
Engine Kit Dimensions
80cc engine kit is about 12" in height, 10" in length and 5" in width. Kit fits on standard 25mm 29mm frame tube. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate. Large bikes (with larger frames/down tubes) may require the Universal Motor Mount.
We Cannot ship to PO BOXES at this time.
For International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD. This does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery.We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages Internationally and to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended. This bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle/2 stroke design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary as follows:
- When New: 16 to 1 (8oz per Gallon)
- After 2 Tanks Of Break In: 32 to 1 (4oz per Gallon)
Skills And Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices And Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 80cc bike motor and it truly does not exists and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
- 2 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits
- 4 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits
- 4-Stroke Parts For Your Motorized Bicycle
- All Bicycle Engine Parts
- All Bike Frames & Wheels
- Bags & Baskets
- Beach Cruisers
- Beach Cruisers
- Bicycle Accessories
- Bicycle Engine Carburetors & Air Filters
- bicycle engine kit
- Bicycle Motor After Market Parts
- Bicycle Motors
- Bike Horns
- Bike Lights
- Camera & Music Players
- Chains & Sprockets
- Chopper Bikes
- Chrome Parts For Your Bicycle
- Clutch Parts
- CNC High Performance Parts
- Combo Deals
- Crankshaft Parts
- Cycling Jerseys & Shorts
- Cycling Pants
- Cycling Shorts & Pants
- Cylinder Parts
- Daily Deals
- Discontinued Engine Kits
- Electric Bike Batteries
- Electric Bike Conversion Kits
- Engine Kits
- Engines Only
- Eye Wear
- eZip Electric Scooters
- Featured Products
- Gas Tanks
- Magneto Electric Parts
- Miscellaneous Parts
- Motorcycle Gadgets
- Motorcycle Lights
- Motorcycle Parts
- Motorcycle Racing Jackets
- Motorized Bicycle
- Motorized Bicycles Top Sellers
- Mounts & Holders
- New Arrivals
- On Sale!
- Racing Pants
- Safety Gear
- Speedometers & Timers
- Throttle Parts, Lines & Cables
- Tools & Gadgets
- Top 20 High Performance Parts